Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFBR1a-VHF receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate.
The default frequency of the receiver is set by two rotary switches on the side panel. Up to five additional frequencies can also be programmed into the receiver memory using the scan mode. If more than one frequency is stored in the receiver, the operator can scroll through all stored frequencies by simply pressing the volume knob.
Lectrosonics IFBT4-VHF Features
- Digital Hybrid Wireless technology Microprocessor controlled operation
- 50 mW power output for long range use
- Pilot tone squelch control
- Multi-use XLR input jack
- Built-in microphone preamp
- DIP switch programmable intercom input
- Tx mute for frequency scrolling
- Multi-function LCD display
- Rugged machined aluminum construction