The PF25 passive filter is inserted into a coaxial line between the antenna and a receiver or multicoupler to suppress RF signals and noise outside of the desired operating band. In essence, it provides the same function as front-end filters in a receiver, reducing interference and intermodulation. The filter will also pass DC "phantom" power from a Venue receiver or UMC16B multicoupler to operate a remote antenna amplifier.
The filter can be used with a single receiver or multicoupler to improve selectivity or used in more complex signal distribution systems where the antenna/s feed two or more receiving systems in different frequency ranges.
- Used in high quality receiving antenna systems to suppress interference
- SAW (surface acoustic wave) filter
- Passes DC power to antenna amplifier
- Rugged metal housing with standard BNC connectors
- Bidirectional design for convenience
Please select block before adding to cart.