rom Lectrosonics, the Wideband Venue Receiver Master (VRM) unit is designed for use with the Lectrosonics Venue Wireless System. The system delivers the stability of their patented Digital Hybrid Technology with the convenience of multi-transmitter operation without multiple receivers.
Designed primarily for fixed installation, the system consists of the Venue Receiver Master (VRM) which accommodates up to 6 VRT or VRS receiver modules (sold separately), enabling up to 6 transmitters to be used simultaneously. The VRT and VRS receiver modules feature diversity reception and 256 user selectable UHF frequencies.
Digital Hybrid Technology eliminates the compandor circuit and all associated artifacts while still operating over traditional FM frequencies. In addition to minimal noise, the system is also backward compatible with Lectrosonic analog and Digital Hybrid transmitters. The VRM features 6 discrete audio outputs for each receiver module via 3-pin XLR connectors. Additional features include a comprehensive LCD display, USB and RS-232 ports.
The Lectrosonics Venue Wireless System covers every conceivable necessity for professional multi-transmitter wireless operation. The system will prove worthy for touring, theatrical performances, presentations, and more.
- Six-channel modular configuration
- Ratio, Antenna Phase or Frequency diversity reception
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies per receiver module
- DSP-based pilot tone squelch control
- DSP emulation modes for compatibility with analog wireless systems in addition to the Digital Hybrid mode
- SmartNR noise reduction modes
- LecNet2 software interface included
- LCD interface for setup and monitoring
- USB and RS-232 computer interface
Note: Master assembly only, receiver modules sold separately.